DAIKEN ONE+ Smart Thermostat
Your thermostat can switch between heating and cooling, automatically.
In addition to the usual heat-only and cool-only modes, Daikin One also has a hassle-free “auto” mode. When you switch it on, the thermostat automatically heats and cools to keep indoor temperature within a comfort zone.
Operating on a schedule, your thermostat can adjust to different temperatures each part of the day, every day of the week.
Your thermostat can measure and display indoor air quality indexes. If you don’t have indoor air quality sensors, your thermostat can display an estimate based on filter runtime.
- The high-resolution color touch screen display is protected by the same toughened glass used in smart phones.
- The anodized aluminum bezel and dial are precision manufactured.
- The surfaces have a fine bead blast with a warm hued anodized finish.
- The dial rotation is extraordinarily smooth because it rests on a bearing assembly typically found in precision instruments.
- A switch behind the dial enables users to return to the home screen from any menu with a single tap.
- An integrated WiFi radio connects to the internet (via a home router) to the cloud and on to the homeowner mobile application
- A thin LED light bar sits flush within the bottom surface and runs from edge to edge delicately illuminating the wall beneath. The light bar indicates the current system mode: red-orange for heating and blue for cooling.
- A number of screen savers are available including an analog clock.
- Built-in bubble level aids professional installation.
- Auxillary heat control capable