Multi-Zone Daikin AURORA (2, 3 and 4 zones)
Multi-Zone Outdoor Unit
Daikin's Multi-Zone Systems are ideal for multi-room applications desiring individual room comfort in a space-saving design. With the ability to connect two, three, and four indoor units to a single outdoor unit, over 1,000 combinations are possible with the choice of wall mount units, slim duct units, floor mount, ceiling cassette units or a combination. Systems offer energy efficiency levels up to 21.7 SEER and 12.5 HSPF for enhanced home comfort and energy savings. Daikin AURORA Multi-Zone systems offer enhanced capacity in cold ambient conditions. Suitable for both new build and renovation projects, Daikin Multi-Zone Systems are the smart, reliable solution for your home.
- World-renowned Daikin Inverter - variable speed - compressor technology
- Designed to deliver enhanced capacity in cold ambient conditions
- Enhanced Capacity:
- - Delivers up to 100% nominal cooling capacity at 115°F / 46°C
- - Delivers up to 80% higher cooling capacity at 115°F (46°C) when compared to a standard multi system*
- - Up to 100% heating capacity at 5°F / -15°C and operate efficiently as low -13°F ambient temperature Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 115°F (46°C)
- Energy Efficient - Up to 21.7 SEER / 12.5 HSPF / 12.7 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems
- Multiple indoor units design and style to blend within the home décor including the new EMURA wall mounted units and VISTA ceiling cassette units
- Quick and easy installation
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Quiet operation
- *2MXS18NMVJU with 2xFTXS09L = 10880 Btu / Hr cooling capacity at 114.8°F. 2MXL18NMVJU with 2xFTXS09L = 19590 Btu / Hr cooling capacity at 114.8°F.